For those really short on time the 1-day by train is the shortest tour available to Machu Picchu while still allowing nearly a full day to visit at the ruins. There are two options depending on which rail company and time schedule you choose.
Machu Picchu Tour
We will Pick you up fom your hotel to take the train for a full day tour of the Magical citadel of Machupicchu, it is 112 Km. from Cusco.
During the journey we see the Urubamba canyon, Urubamba River and the show capped peaks of the Veronica Mountain.Arriving in Aguas Calientes we go to Machupicchu where we visit this wonderfull Inca Sanctuary also known as “The lost City of the Incas”one of the best kown examples of surviving Inca arquitecture in this you can see the Main plaza the circular tower the sacred sundial (the most important preserved intihuatana) the royal quarters any more. After the visit, we back to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to cusco. trasfer from train station to Hotel.
- Pick up and Transfers
- Professional English speaking Tour Guide
- All transfers from and to your hotel
- Train Journey: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus Journey: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Bus ride: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- International or domestic flights
- Tips or extra expenses
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season (Oct – Mar)
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra money, Cameras